Registration Terms & Conditions
- This site is hosted by Shoot for a Cure and is not a Johnson & Johnson site.
- By checking the “I agree” in the registration process, you consent to the transfer of your information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
- Pictures will be taken during the virtual tournament at all events including but not limited Town Halls, fundraisers, tournament and dinners. I consent to being photographed during the tournament. In addition, I consent to being photographed during the event and allow for my image/picture to appear on websites, apps and other media for the sole purpose of the J&J 37th Annual International Cup Tournament.
- Team rosters will be listed on the J&J 37th Annual International Cup Tournament website and mobile app. I consent to my name being listed in my team roster on the J&J 37th Annual International Cup Tournament website and mobile app.
- Credo Conduct: As an employee of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies or friend/family member I recognize the mission of this tournament is to raise money for a charitable organization and to have fun playing hockey with my colleagues. My conduct during the course of the hockey tournament will be in the spirit of the Credo, and I will always remember that everyone is on the same team.
- By clicking “accept”, I confirm that I am at least (18) years of age and that I have read and understand the Release, Waiver and Indemnity below and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained therein:
RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNITY. I, FOR MYSELF AND ON BEHALF OF MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND NEXT OF KIN, HEREBY: (A) RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CANADIAN/AMERICAN SPINAL RESEARCH ORGANIZATION AND STOPCONCUSSIONS (THE COMPANIES) AND ITS FAMILY OF COMPANIES, THEIR OFFICERS, OFFICIALS, AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES, OTHER PARTICIPANTS, SPONSORING AGENCIES, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, AND, IF APPLICABLE, OWNERS AND LESSORS OF PREMISES USED TO CONDUCT THE ACTIVITY (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, COSTS, JUDGEMENTS, DAMAGES, OBLIGATIONS, LOSS, PENALTIES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND AND ANY NATURE INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, THAT I MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY OR RELEASEES USE OF THE IMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION, OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT; WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR WILLFUL ACT OR OMISSION OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW; AND (B) INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY REASON OF MY BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING AND/OR MY OWN NEGLIGENCE OR WILFUL MISCONDUCT DURING OR IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY OR THE APPEARANCE OF THE IMAGES. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LICENSED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE IMAGES BY THIRD PARTIES
I hereby acknowledge that this agreement and the rights granted herein, to the Companies or any Licensed Parties, shall apply to and be binding on me, and my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT I AM AT LEAST (18) YEARS OF AGE AND FULLY COMPETENT AND THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH LEGAL COUNSEL REGARDING THIS AGREEMENT. I SIGN THIS AGREEMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada as applicable therein, excluding the operation of any rule or principle of conflict of laws.